Eden Camp Nww2A AGM Weekend @ Eden Camp
The Nww2A Annual General Meeting will be held at Eden Camp again this year. The following details are all TBC but it is expected that arrangements will be much the same a previous AGMs
- Members should be able to arrive from Friday afternoon.
- The actual AGM will be held after Eden Camp closes to the Public.
- Due popularity sleeping spaces are becoming tighter. This year in addition to the usual billets:-
Hut 1 Axis
Hut 3 Family hut
Hut 12 Allied
Hut 2 AKA “The Torpedo Room” may be used to provide additional sleeping spaces.
Please note; The Hut is open to the public on Saturday & Sunday so members using the hut will also need to have their bedding and personal kit stored out of Hut 2 while the camp is open to the public
- While there are no facilities for pitching tents and camping, as the site only has hard standing, there is some space for caravans/camper vans/motorhomes/land-rover tents. This is an option the Association would like to encourage members to make use of if at all possible as it would also help alleviate cramped conditions in the huts.
See the new dates added to the events section for more details.
A summary of this years events the 21st Panzer Living History group will be attending this year.
1. Fort Paull 28 April/1May.
2. Frontline – multi period living history @ Hardwick Hall ‘East’ Park, Sedgefield 16/18 June
3. Yorkshire Wartime Experience 7/9 July
4. Festival of forties 21/23 July
5. Cleethorpes 12/13 Aug
6. Severn Lakes 22/24 Sep